Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I had a theory about a thousand pages back. I don't believe anyone commented on it and I guess I pushed it to the side for some reason. It is just a thought outside of the box so I don't want anyone to get bent out of shape. Isn't it possible that Lisa and Johnny were involved? Not in their own death, of course, but in setting up a robbery. We have all heard of people who have their cars stolen or homes burned down for the insurance money. What if Johnny or Johnny and Lisa were desperate for money(as many abusers/addicts are) and they arranged for some of their friends or aquaintences to rob the house and take computers, tv's, etc.....sell these items and they would split the money with J and L. Or what if one of them had a debt and that was the only way they could pay them. Lisa could tell her parents that the house was robbed while they were gone. Maybe that is why the documents were out..so that J and L could figure out how to disarm it so LE wouldn't be alerted. Maybe Johnny or Johnny and Lisa said "come hit this house...there is alot of stuff here you could fence" Maybe they said "tie us up to make it look real" then Lisa's parents would really believe it. Maybe they used Tiff as a way to make cops believe it was real. Maybe the perps went there with the arranged plan in mind, but decided to take all their money and drugs and demand to get to the "safe" that they heard about. Or maybe tiff was part of the plan and her role was to give LE info that someone unknown to J and L was indeed in the home. Maybe the perps were furious that the house didn't have enough good stuff to fence or they discovered there was no safe or they were convinced there was a safe and J and L refused to tell them. Maybe that's when things went horribly wrong and the perps got violent with Johnny. Maybe Johnny said " the plan is off..get the fuck out. They wouldn't leave..they grabbed Lisa and use her as leverage to get Johnny to talk. Things got out of control and they had to be silenced because J and L could identify them. Maybe the people that were sent were friends of friends and J and L really didn't know them...they strayed from the original plan to simply take a tv or computer. I know my theory may sound absolutely bizarre to some of you, but it wouldn't be the first time that something like this has happened. I know it sounds like a Lifetime movie plot to some! JMO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by kitty1 - 04-08-2011, 11:23 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM