Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Concerned said "Is anyone with me on this? Why the bags over the head with duct tape around them? They obviously had to hang around til they were sure they were dead. I say "they" because IMO more than one. Were they able to do that because both were unconcious? Or did they not want to see their faces? Sometimes murderers will cover their victims face because they dont want to "fell" like the deceased is looking at them. We know from the news report the other day that J & L had prescription drugs in their system but has it been published what the actual cause of death was ? "

I've always thought it was because they didn't want to see their faces...I've also always thought they went in with the tape and ski masks- thinking they were going to get drugs/$$$$$ and bind them up with the tape so they could rob/whatever....things got ugly...Johnny is shouting at them, bigger struggle than thugs anticipated, Johnny may have pulled off one of the masks-seen their face....killers knew now they HAD to kill....grabbed "Bed, Bath & Beyond bags" that they found under the sink or somewhere...
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pspence - 04-09-2011, 12:01 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM