Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I think the bottom line is.. Johnny and Lisa knew their killers or knew of them from other people.. Im not sure if Ag and TW had something to do with this but I will say that I think if they didn't set this up or weren't involved I'm pretty sure they know who was.. If you have looked at FB which Im sure most of you have, then you can clearly see that everyone knows everyone and everyone in some way or another has a problem with someone.. ( hope your following that.) When I read their FB pages its all about he said she said and who is " snitchin." These people know more than what they are telling and Im not sure anyone is going to tell, out of fear.. Whoever did this thought this through very well and Im sure this person is "king pin" to all these other little hoodrats and so therefore no one is going to "snitch." I think this had to do with pure hate for Johnny and they wanted something that they thought was in that house, either this "safe" we keep talking about or drugs, it was not for anything else in that house because if it was then they would of taken it the stuff like the T.V and other things worth money.. I don't think it was staged to look like a robbery for the simple fact that robbers don't remove vents and punch holes in closets and so forth and for all the damage in the house, thats too much noise to make and time to take to just be wasting time on making something look like a regular robbery gone bad. There was obviously something in that house that they wanted and I think bottom line is someone hated Johnny and knew he was selling drugs and wanted what he had and this is how they went about getting it.. I think IMO Johnnys mom knew what he was doing and thats why she paniced from the start. There are a few photos where it looks like Johnny is smoking weed and there is atleast one photo where he is holding up a bottle of beer and it looks as if hes smoking weed in it, and its posted on Maytees facebook page so from what I gather from that, she knows alot more if she approved of that in her home... Not to mention she knows what kind of "friends" he had from the streets, theres no way she didn't know what kind of people he was hanging out with because just from the conversation she had with AG she obviously has alot of info....THis is all IMO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pplrcrazy - 04-09-2011, 02:56 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM