Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
This whole lights on/off thing is annoying me.

Lets get this straight. These people go to the Straubs, wreck the upstairs on a cold, winters night in the suburbs. It's quiet outside & no one hears anything. Of course this is noisy. You don't wreck shit quietly. But how do the killers know that no one could hear what was going on inside? OK on top of that they have a struggle downstairs, they bound & killed 2 people. I'm suppose to believe that they were there when TW came over & rang the door bell for 5 minutes & she leaves & they STAY? Not only do they stay for 30 minutes+ after she leaves but they stay after LE makes their 1st appearance & THEN they turn off some lights & the TV (awfully nice of them) & leave within a small window of time between LE visits one & 2 (less then 30 minutes) & this is assuming that John Sr & TW left giving them the opportunity to leave. They were not concerned with being caught at all not after all the noise, not after Johnny & Lisas phones ringing off the hook, until they were smashed, not after 1 but 2 visits? & I assume the goal after commiting murder is not getting caught.

Maybe Johnny & Lisa had a DVD in & it ended at some course of the time that all of these visits were going on & that's why it appeared that the TV was shut off or turned down & maybe it didn't appear as bright on in the house because of that but there is no way that I believe the killers stuck around & turned off lights & shit before they left. BTW if J & L did have a DVD in IMO they had no intention of picking up TW that night.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 04-09-2011, 07:23 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM