Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-10-2011, 12:33 AM)Nina Wrote: Ask yourselves this....if your "friends" were brutally murdered and you were actually supposed to be with them, aside from being grief stricken and feeling survivor guilt, wouldn't you be scared ? Would you be worried that maybe you were a target if you didn't know who the killers were? In the days immediately after the murders TW is posting make out pics with AG, going on shopping sprees at the mall and threatening chicks on FB. She wasn't worried because she's not worried about who the killers might be....she already freaking knows. Her little crew still comments on DC almost daily but never mention johnny and Lisa. Why? Because as AG would say, DC was buried a "G" but johnny was a coward that feared them.

I totally agree, if I was TW and I was the last person to talk to my friend on the phone before they got murdered and I knew the murderers were there when I was on the phone with them I would be so scared, because its already been on the news and all that she was the last to be on the phone with them and so obviously the killers would know who she was... But no, she shows no fear, like you said she was on shopping sprees with her friend and AG and she was posting love pics all over facebook.. She shows no fear that these ppl will come after her because she already knows who it is and that they wont mess with her as long as she keeps her mouth shut and Im sure she will because shes a "hoodrat thug bitch"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pplrcrazy - 04-10-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM