Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-29-2011, 06:19 PM)imsuchawildflower Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 02:48 AM)kitty1 Wrote:
(03-28-2011, 08:51 PM)NightOwl Wrote: I have a flashback to Maytee and Lisa's Liar Uncle - she called him a Liar she mentioned how we wouldn't believe the letter she received from him or maybe it was a card, anyway I've been thinking on and off about that statement - my opinion is, the decent thing for the man to do would be send a note - just stating "Sorry for your Loss" - it sure doesn't sound like it, and Maytee apparently was upset with this note, it hurt the woman I think , just like the Police Station episode and his uncalled for remarks. Anyone else been wondering like me? I Pray for Maytee, LE will get the beast/s.

I don't believe that Lisa's uncle is a liar. I believe the letter was written after Maytee tried to place the blame at Lisa's feet. She tried to take Johnny and his friends and/or associates out of the equation. She claims the uncle was void of any emotion at the police station. Maytee has her way of grieving and he is entitled to his own way as well.

Another point of view on this:
Lisa's father was out of the country on a cruise. His brother is having to
stand in and be the man of his brothers family and the extended family, to
handle all the things that have to be handled immediately. Im sure he was
"being strong", having to represent the family(which is not easy in these
circumstances), and trying to remember everything so he can relate the
disgusting and the technical details of all that is going on and what happened to his brother and sister in law when they return. Men are
notorious for grieving alone or out of the public eye, in order to be the
strength they think their family needs.

I've been gone from here for a while, I have read thru 100 pages and still have many more to catch up, but I KNOW Lisa's uncle and he is a very good person, is decent and has integrity. He is not unemotional, he has been a Paramedic/Firefighter for over 20yrs., he is a Fire Chief, it simply is his job is to remain calm during crisis and emergency situations 24/7!!! Sorry, just very disappointed reading about this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by curiouscat - 04-10-2011, 11:13 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM