Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-11-2011, 06:31 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(04-11-2011, 04:45 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: I took some walks through Harlem over the past few days. I went the main
thoroughfare and side streets. Lots of street vendors were out.
Lots of people were outside the OTB. There were a few people drinking
out of paper bags; they were respectful and polite. I heard none of
this hood talk from anyone of any age. Quite interesting. The only X thing
I was asked if I wanted to buy was a nutcracker for six dollars a glass. I
did get the movie "Tourist" for three dollars and it is flawless.

WolfHouse, This would be a challenge walking around Harlem, doing more research - very very interesting! I have heard of different visitors coming to the United States wishing to visit Harlem already.LOL You would think with all this rap music out there - they'd be talking this hoodrat lingo like Toledo - so could the lingo only be in private not on the streets, in the home or hood, parties & how could we leave facebook out - it's really splashed around there - I think a lot of it started with Rap Music - a steady dose of it and pretty soon your hooked. What do you think? Good deal on the movie. Thanks for the report!

I even went to Spanish Harlem when school let out. None of the
kids were talking like that. I am wondering if this is something other
cities think is cool from the movies and MTV and rap music, and
actually believe it is real in the big cities. It certainly must be real
there.

Oh, no one wears their pants showing their ass crack either. That
is new.

It is not a challenge to walk in Harlem during the day. THe streets
close up at 9 though pretty much whereas the rest of the city is
fairly busy until three am.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by WolfHouse - 04-11-2011, 09:26 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM