Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-11-2011, 05:07 PM)justme Wrote:
(04-11-2011, 03:44 PM)Nina Wrote: I am not going to post the whole FB conversation again but see post above regarding robbery (#14997). These comments have been added to that conversation today. It appears to be from a guy that is in a relationship with NFL (the guy that got robbed)'s sister, he is posting from her FB account:

NRL: bitch you got jokes bout ma lil bro gettn robbed? u getn smashed. dis lxxxx & im bout dat dramma say no more bitch the beef has been tenderized ( on site & if ya nigga want it rite up da street

NRL: and i sock bitches, lxxxx

NRL: worry bout dat murder case you involved in bitch. rob dat !

NRL: neil dnt say shit else, dis lxxxx. i got dis she went to far wit dat robbed shit prego or not she goes down

Sounds like TW better be looking over her shoulder--these people scare the crap out of me!

Sounds like the bitch made her bed and has to lie in it....anyone who still thinks this little wicked witch is innocent after all her posts can kiss my ass....she is pure evil....Laugh at someone being robbed, then they call her on it on FB and she still mocks them? Cmon, now....logically we are watching a face-off in slow motion over computers....they those other criminals even know these people are so evil and rotten they have to go down....game over TW/AG?AP whatever.....your so tough? Your just disgusting, rotten nothings...no one with any honor, even hoodrat honor will protect you anymore.....sick, soooo, soooo sick but what I read from TW's page....made her sound guilty as guilty can be. Sorry if you all get pissed at my opinion, she is a rotten, rotten, heartless appple!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by curiouscat - 04-12-2011, 12:47 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM