Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
This is continued from post #14997 and post #15028 from yesterday... This is an update.....

NR: Lynch nxxx dnt say shit else dis lxxxx i got dis she went to far wit dat robbed shit prego or not she goes down
19 hours ago.

TW: hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...............
11 hours ago.

TW: ya'll all been talking dis same shit 4 10 years aint it getting old......aint yaw got some1 better 2 talk shit 2 n hate on....damn i aint part of da fam shit do what yaw do best n talk down on some1 else....
11 hours ago.

TW: this is AP n im bout whatever anybody on this page is talkin bout so please attempt to sock my bitch n i promise she'll be the last bitch u raise ur hand to....N THATZ REAL
9 hours ago ยท

TS: Aww its cute that she always gets some shit started n has a dude finish it for her! Lmao she shouldnt even bother talkin then just shut the fuck up n let the man do the talking! She just seen some $ n had to say something! Nxxx is young she...s the 1 wasting her time on here arguing with him! Her baby got 1 christmas present from her! Lmao n shes worried about where my dudes $ is going? We have a house 3 cars each a job n 3 well behaved kids that dont want for a thing! If i was her id worry about my paper since obviously funds r low considering she is pregnant with her 4th kid n dont have a pot to piss in! O yea she does every1 elses! I dont fight dudes but this trick stays starting some drama! We dont get on her shit talking! She gets offended by my statuses n is too scared to comment n make herself look bad so she inboxes me lmao! Everytime we bump heads she calls a man! But shes real! Im not gonna beat her ass cause of jxxxx but if u want to see whats REAL have her step to me when she has her baby!
2 hours ago.

TS: This shit is old and lame so get the fuck outta here TW! SM does nothing but take care of ur baby n work u should fuckin try it once! She been in the same boat for 5 yrs but with 10 different dudes! Lmao like i said we r good over here work on u n getting ur kids back! Ur the 1 $3000 behind on child support! Get it together TW FO REAL!
2 hours ago.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pplrcrazy - 04-12-2011, 10:19 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM