Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
And this too.......

NRL: Nigga really I dnt know were y'all be but you sure so know were we all is so let's see who stay behind this facebook dnt act hard no wat beef you startn b4 you even think you can cook it bytch you think god gone bless you with anything good... for wat y'all doing hell naw but you better step down from wat u thrown our way bytch you talkn hard like u know this and that well bytch know if you wanna take it anyfeather you will wind up fuckd up yo nigga dnt go no back up mafuckas know people that will take u n make you missen and won't be found in this state. nigga u mafuckas deserve the worst them innoccent people that was killed 4 no reason nigga becuz mafucka like y'all sit on ya ass n rob mafuckas n think shyts funny. bytch u or yo dude anit no gangstas but you will meet sum fuckn round keep talkn the shyt y'all talkn you done took shyt to fuckn far fallback and worry about bein a mom and wats so funny to me is you won't have shit to say to me that's negitive and that's true nigga. I'm wat. U should be take sum lessons maybe you can turn yo life around nigga lemme school y'all ! Fuck ass lame bytchs get a fuckn life talkn all dat shyt!

Does Google have an ebonics translator? Reading this gives me a headache.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Nina - 04-12-2011, 12:14 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM