Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-12-2011, 01:11 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: Also putting bags over friends heads to murder because you don't want witnesses seems about right for the age group of TW and company. IMO is a easier way to kill, a softer way, to kill someone you know. IMO, less of a crime in the minds of the killers, easier to sleep at night than to shoot them, also of course less evidence this way as well. If it finally gets solved, which will be soon IMO, and TW is not involved this forum will probally be extremely shocked.

Sonny123, Wouldn't a softer way to kill be a (pillow) - this is hell - did you mean a more cowardly way? How do we know it's right for the TW age group to use the bag method - as Duchess said and I agree she is too stupid to be involved - this was a cunning person!
Thinking about those Bags if it is Bed Bath and Beyond? AG & TW don't have their own place so I rule out the bags coming with them & fingerprints all over. Wouldn't the bags have to be inspected first to make sure no tiny hole or tear in them? What robber after money would go to all this trouble? If it was a robbery you'd make sure the coast was clear and no one home - I think also TW & AG would benefit more from Johnny & Lisa being alive - TW smokes I think she could have gotten cig., money from Lisa - maybe Vicodin (my opinion here) Pot from Johnny & pills maybe - lots of parties and maybe even swimming pool visits when it hits the 90's - good eats at parties! Maybe Mr Straub worried about the economy but, I sure don't think a 100K was in the home and if there was he wouldn't be telling his daughter. IMO
Everyone is innocent until proven guilty in a Court of Law.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 04-12-2011, 06:46 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM