Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Hi Mockers: I got this response from AG after I asked him about Maytee's accusations and asked him again if he and T had anything to do with it...

"yea she is madly in love with me...and it isnt too hard for someone to trash my name for being so young i've been through what it took some older people 20 years to do witht he law....ive got a horrible record and i am far from an angel and i will be the first to admit it buyt i am no killer....i do not have to kill in order to get money...and believe me that whole safe shit i have been thinkin about LOT...AND THEY SAY THERE WAS A SAFE THATS WHY THE HOLES WERE PUNCHED IN THE WALL...I AM FAR FROM AN IDIOT and whoever punched them holes in the wall lookin for a safe was a complete idioit...how would the parents putmoney in a safe ifthe wal was over the safe? do they punch halls in their walla everytime they want to take or put somethin g in their safe?....when i was 18 i was inmdicted along with 28 other people in a safe crackin sting throughout toledo and me and one other person were the only ones not to tell on anyone...so i believe whoever did this was somewhat slow because like i said earlier i know about safes and i definately would not be runnin around punchin holes in walls...and i am not ashamed of my past because it made me the personm i am today but Maytee has her nerve speakin on my past when she snitched on people in order for her to get a lesser punishment from the law...i am a real person and never would i tell on the next person because i was caught doing something wrong, so she has no right to talk about me when she cannot even own up to her own wrong doings....."
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pspence - 04-12-2011, 08:17 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM