Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Hello Mockers I have been reading this thread since early on and I have reflected on my childhood more than I have my entire life since I started following this story. I grew up in a home with a father that was a criminal I know of 2 people that lived in our home that murdered more than one person & both spent over 20 years in jail & that doesnt count my father that did 9 years in prison. I never felt unsafe or afraid of these people. I spoke with my sister the other day & asked her how we knew not to say anything about the activities going on inside our home to people outside of our family & we both honestly dont know. I was never told not to say anything. I guess we were programmed early. All this snitch talk is laughable. Do you think these people are really dangerous? They rob people that they know. They may be dangerous to their friends because that is who they are robbing. The reason being is that they know what to expect. They dont have the balls to approach a stranger on the streets or go into a situation that they dont feel comfortable in. What I am getting at is these people are wanta be gangsta's. All of their "gangsta" talk & threats are a joke. The people that you should be afraid of are the ones that are not on facebook making threats. IMO AG had nothing to do with this. IMO I think TW set this up not for murder but robbery & I dont even think she ever spoke with JC I think she probally spoke with whoever was in the house commiting the crime. Whoever IMO did this is not from the alphabet crew. I always tell people that you dont have to worry about who you tell its who the people you tell tell. If JC told someone there was a safe who did they tell. I have been around people that did alot of bad things & let me tell you they dont talk, they dont threaten they just take care of the problem. If Maytee & her family are as crazy as alot of people think TW wouldnt have made it thru that night & definately would not be walking around running her trashy lips right now. I pray for this family & I just to let you know I am not trying to glamorize the life style I was raised around. I made better decisions for my life. I believe everyone has free will & can break the cycle.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NICKATNIGHT - 04-12-2011, 10:34 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM