Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-13-2011, 05:08 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Freshbait78, About AG coming on Mock - he wouldn't have to answer every question thrown out to him on Mock. I agree with you on (why you don't like a thief) definately! and I agree with you again on the snitchin AG hates that. I wonder about all this jive talking with Maytee and AG - he was trying to belittle her son and her - then Maytee back at him - it was down right awful all the way around - I wish none of it had ever happened - yet in the middle of it all Maytee tells AG and you are not like your little brother he's an angel! can you believe this? so I am being neutral in all this - wondering does Maytee know the little brother? Why is he an angel? I'd like to ask AG that question. Doesn't he get jealous of Mr Z running around with his "gurl"? Where was AG that night when Tiff was meeting up with Johnny and Lisa? Then later on he finds out they are both dead didn't he worry himself how his babymama could have been murdered that night also? Just questions IMO.

Hi Owl Smiley_emoticons_smile Well all I can say is that I believe that AG is a thief, actually a self-proclaimed thief. He has no problem talking about what he's done in his "past" (however short that past may be) & IMO in order to be a thief you need to be a liar. They go hand in hand. I really don't care one way or another if AG comes to Mock to answer questions because I would be taking everything he said with a grain of salt (just like I did when TW came here) It's hard to determine when a liar is lying or telling the truth, especially via internet.

As for AGs brother, I've looked at his FB page. He is a college student, very well spoken, doesn't curse or talk in slang like AG does & from what I understand he even does volunteer work with youths. Completely night & day from AG so I understand why Maytee said what she did.

As for AG getting jealous about Z.... I have heard (rumor) that has been discussed here even, that AG did bust into a NYE party in which TW was accompanied by Z & AG ran Z off, pulled out a gun & shot it & robbed people at the party. I have myself viewed pictures from this party. There are pictures of TW & Z together, TW holding a beer & a picture of TW leaning on a male (unidentified) crying. So yes I think if that story is true, he may be the jealous type. I think that he would have no problem with Z being named in this investigation if it kept his name out of it & maybe AG wasn't worried about TW being there at the Straubs that night because he knew there was not going to be any danger to her, because he & she, both knew what was going to happen & were in some way involved. IMO

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 04-13-2011, 06:04 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM