Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-13-2011, 07:08 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: Idk if he is lieing to me or not but I will make a point, in no way am I defending him or putting maytee down but why is it we can listen to maytee post all of this stuff on Fb about tw and ag and yet if someone hears ag's side then hes lying..

Maytee's actions and words have been questioned on here many, many times trust me. In fact she's been through the ringer and I'd say there are several people on here that do not trust her or believe everything she says. I don't for one second think she is involved with her son's murder but I don't believe everything she says either.

As to TW and AG, of course they are entitled to their side - and we can choose to believe or not believe them. I personally do NOT because their actions and comments with/towards people they actually KNOW carry a lot more weight than what they tell complete strangers. They BOTH have bragged and laughed about robbing and hurting people; they have both made several derogatory comments about JS and LS- when they are talking to their so-called "friends" and peer group.

In that little conversation posted yesterday it sounded to me like AG was bragging about his robbery/safe cracking skills and priding himself on protecting his criminal cohorts by not snitching. Nothing he said changed my opinion of him. It only furthered convinced me that he is a sociopath or pyschopath with a grandiose view of himself.

I am more than willing to listen to his side and honestly I am not convinced he was actively involved but I still think he knows who is (including TW). Regardless I think he is loser thug and we'd all be a lot safer if people like him were off the streets.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Nina - 04-13-2011, 07:32 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM