Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-13-2011, 10:00 PM)curious Wrote:
(04-13-2011, 09:18 PM)Freshbait78 Wrote:
(04-13-2011, 08:49 PM)curious Wrote:

JC was also released early. Do you know why? I do. Because JC was WITH someone who robbed someone with a gun but JC himself was not in possession of the gun. Do you know that if you drive your friend to the carry out & they go in & rob someone, you could also be charged with robbery for driving the car? I'm not saying that JC was an angel, obviously he was not BUT he was, to my knowledge, in no way at the same level as AG.

I believe the technical term would be guilt by association...seems like there's a lot if that being thrown around. All I'm trying to do is disertain why anyone at this point in the investigation, only knowing what they know through cyberspace (most, not all), would appear so defensive of people who they claim they've never met?

Having an opinion is one thing, but those wishing ill-will upon others (quotes provided upon request) based on FB goings-on, seems like big 'ole hypocrites to me. Let's just hope they're not part of the jury when this goes to trial.

I could never be apart of the jury because I already have my mind made up & have already admitted that numerous times. It's not because I know anyone 1st hand because I don't. For 1, I grew up amongst this same shit & have seen shady things going on, for 2, I've always been really observent & good at reading people & for 3 I'm reading what everyone is saying from AG to TW, to Maytee, to everyone in the alphabet soup & using logic to put 2+2 together & this is coming from their OWN mouths & not some he said she said bullshit. FROM THEIR OWN MOUTHS! & I've also said IF TW isn't apart of this (which I doubt) I still have nothing but disgust for her because the fact of the matter is, she has 3 kids & one on the way & doesn't have custody of not ONE of her kids but yet has ANOTHER one on the fucking way!!!! & here she sits on FB threatening people & laughing at people who have been robbed etc etc etc & like ALL of here peers who actually know her personally unlike us who do not, have said, she needs to get a job & live life right because there is no 401K in robbing & trickin.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 04-13-2011, 10:16 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM