Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-13-2011, 10:15 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: Im not saying I wouldnt snitch too because if it was me and I WAS INNOCENT then hell yeah im not going down for anyone elses shit! Im saying how do you know that SOMEONE else was holding a gun or that johnny wasnt more involved than what we heard on FB and through records??? LE wants an arrest, if they are hearing from 2 people that another person held a gun then yes the other 2 will get less time but does that mean those other 2 people are telling the truth and they are just stand-bys? THATS THE POINT IM TRYING TO MAKE... Im not saying JOhnny was a bad person Im just saying look at it from other views not just one way, we dont know what really happened...thats all im trying to say...

I feel like you had a convo or a few with AG & you are really really reaching trying to find a way to prove his or TW's innocence & in the process you are trying to dirty up Johnnys name. Hey... I'm not faulting you, I'm not really emotionally invested in this BUT are you attempting to prove that Johnny is a "bad dude" by saying that the COURT recordes are wrong or may be wrong & that the right person didn't spend the correct time in jail? Are you saying that maybe JOHNNY was the one with the gun & one dude lied for him & the other dude took the rap for him & he's still in jail so that Johnny could be free? Is that it? Well........ in retrospect, I bet Maytee would much prefer to keep putting $400 on her sons books & know he's alive than to have him skate by on a charge he should have been convicted of & have him dead. However...... I don't believe that to be the case. I believe he was with a friend who robbed someone at gunpoint & because he was there & guilty by association, he did the time he should have & was attempting to do something with himself. Believe what you'd like though Smiley_emoticons_smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 04-13-2011, 10:41 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM