Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
IM going to say this... Do I think Maytee had something to do with Johnny's death, NO... DO I think she knows a little more, yes. Does she need to tell us, NO.. Do I think AG and TW did this, theres a strong possibility. DO I think they know who did this, probably so. DO I want to accuse people who MAY not be involved, no but at this moment they seem to be the only ones involved. Do I think Maytee pushed AG and TW on people by using FB, yes.. Do I think Lisa and Johnny were BAD people, NOT FOR A SECOND!.. Im confused about it all and Ill be the first to admit from the jump I thought TW and AG had something to do with it, but the more time goes by I have to admit, IM not sure because certain things dont add up.. I dont know if people in their area are saying they did because its the obvious and rumors are flying or because they may have actually done this, but I will say this.. IF THEY DID IT, THEY DIDNT DO IT ALONE, so why is no one elses name being brought in to this if sooooo many people are acting like they know TW and AG did it, then they should hear the talk of who else was involved.. IMO Thats something that has had me thinking, soooo many people have the inside scoop but then all u hear is AG AND TW what about the others who would of been involved how come you dont hear any other names? Like I said I dont think they pulled that off by themselves... Yes, we have the Alphabet soup but you dont see people bashing them on FB about it? Again, I do think AG and TW deff know more.. IM NOT SAYING THEY DIDNT DO IT, IMO I think they know WAY MORE...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pplrcrazy - 04-13-2011, 11:09 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM