Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-13-2011, 10:52 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: I feel like you had a convo or a few with AG & you are really really reaching trying to find a way to prove his or TW's innocence & in the process you are trying to dirty up Johnnys name. Hey... I'm not faulting you, I'm not really emotionally invested in this BUT are you attempting to prove that Johnny is a "bad dude" by saying that the COURT recordes are wrong or may be wrong & that the right person didn't spend the correct time in jail? Are you saying that maybe JOHNNY was the one with the gun & one dude lied for him & the other dude took the rap for him & he's still in jail so that Johnny could be free? Is that it? Well........ in retrospect, I bet Maytee would much prefer to keep putting $400 on her sons books & know he's alive than to have him skate by on a charge he should have been convicted of & have him dead. However...... I don't believe that to be the case. I believe he was with a friend who robbed someone at gunpoint & because he was there & guilty by association, he did the time he should have & was attempting to do something with himself. Believe what you'd like though Smiley_emoticons_smile

NO what Im saying is NO ONE KNOWS THE TRUTH! Im saying that people lie and people drag others down.. I have only talked to AG on one occassion and like I said I DONT KNOW IF HE DID IT! Im saying that I just wanted to hear his side since all the info we get is from maytee or when maytee swears his name and he gets pissed off enough to write back.. Im not saying johhny was a bad person and I stated that above, what Im saying is not everything is clean cut and dry like said.. There was more evidence if he got convicted for a year other than just being in the wrong place at the wrong time, i do believe that.. but like I said im not trying to make anyone look bad, whenever anyone pass' away its like your not aloud to say negative shit that might be the truth or speculate on the possibilites that maybe things werent as they seemed.. Im just thinking out side the "box" like everyone was before.. If AG and TW did this shit then they will rot in hell.. I think the ghetto shit is disgusting and trashy point blank, but Im not getting anywhere constantly assuming its ag and tw what if its someone maytee owed money to for her "drugs" or what if it was someone johnny "snitched" on or whatever the case is.. I think TW had something to do with it though in a way because she keeps popping up shit like this, and AG would know if it is her and one thing that does stand out to me is that if he was 1 out of 28 that didnt snitch for the safe case then he is NOT going to snitch about this. Stop taking the shit im saying and twisting it around because you dont like how it sounds or because I have a different opinion..
[/quote]

I'm not taking shit you say & twisting it babe. Read back on all of my posts & you will see I focus on FACTS. Now you say " what if its someone maytee owed money to for her "drugs" " where did that come from? Is that a fact? No it isn't that's speculation. Where am I getting my facts? I'm getting my facts from court documents, news paper articles & words coming straight from these peoples mouths. There is nothing saying that Maytee is still doing drugs, those are old convictions 10+ years ago if I'm not mistaken. Ya know people can change their ways & I think Maytee has gotten a bad rap because of her past which is unfortunate. She is a grieving mom but because she had a crappy past she's "unclassy" & doesn't deserve the same respect as the Straubs. Is her pain any different? Does the fact that she had a not so great past take away from her pain? I bet it doesn't I BET IT FUCKING ADDS TO IT, because she's lost out on time & she has to live with that. I bet she has so many regrets & missed opportunities & she has to live with that & I bet it eats at her & hurts her everyday. I'm so sick of people trashing Maytee. NEVER have I seen this. I believe a mom who partakes in their own childs death deserves it, a child that dies by their mothers own hands... yes, she deserves to be picked apart & treated like shit but there is NOTHING that says that Maytee participated in her sons death, yet people want to chew her up & spit her out. I could say some really shitty shit about the Straubs & my opinion on THEIR job as parents but I refrain, although difficult at times, because what's done is done & I feel bad for BOTH families. Not just one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 04-13-2011, 11:17 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM