Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
You know what initially attracted me to this case? It wasn't what they looked like, it wasn't the manner in which they were killed, it wasn't that they were young & it wasn't even that I live less than 3 miles from the Straub residence........ It was TW. Honestly. When I heard on the news & read in the paper that Johnny was on the phone with a friend who heard X, Y & Z at 11pm & then called his mom at 1am, my ears perked up & my gut told me something is not right with this & that is when I started looking deeper & eventually ran across a comment left by LC in a Toledo Blade article which brought me here.

From day one I have felt that TW was in some way shape or form involved & the things I have read from her peers & the things I have read from her OWN mouth more importantly have only solidified my opinion. The pictures I have viewed also help. It has been hard at times to defend Maytee & I think there has only been one time that I have swayed from defending her but the reason why I keep my original opinion apart from being loyal to a fault, is because I have felt that she has been the underdog. She's a minority, with a bad past & a record who lives in a lower income area. She is the complete opposite of the Straubs, white, no record ever, middle class. It bothers me to see some people attempt to diminish her pain because of her past or who she is as an individual when there has been absolutely ZERO proof that she had anything to do with her sons murder. It's been hard to watch people nit pick at everything she says & then watch Maytee in the midst of her grief attempt to defend herself & her family. It's been hard to see people type that LS came from a "classy" home, which I guess means JC came from a "unclassy" one. But we all see that no matter if you come from classy or unclassy, murders happen. I feel like it's been really unfair to the Clarkes side.

I feel like I've said all that I can say & at this point I feel like I'm just repeating myself over & over again. On that note, I hate to be the person who sounds like the whiney bitch stomping my feet, taking my ball & going home lol but that's kinda what I'm doing. I'll be back to post when a arrest is made but until them I have nothing new to contribute. My original thoughts on this case have, for the most part, not changed. I've enjoyed everyones commentary... yes even those I have not agreed with. I think it's interesting to see how different people interpret the same events at the very least. On that note, hope to be back sooner rather than later Mockers Smiley_emoticons_smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 04-14-2011, 02:30 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM