Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I asked AG about the horrible story about him getting jealous when he saw Tiffany at a party and he took out a gun and robbed folks...I asked him to please explain....here was his reply....

"part of that story is true....tiffany was 3 months pregnant and it was NYE and we were arguin so she was sayin she wasnt goin to keep the baby so she was playin a game called water pong where they drink beer afterwards and idid bust into the party and i jus went crazy when i seen her drikin because well i dont know i was just angry and i made all the gurls go into a room becuase i feel it is cowardly to take money from girls and i made all the guys in the house empty their pockets but none of them had money but one person so i took that and as i was walkin away the guy said "well hey, thats my girlfriends money" so iu walked back downstairs and out the door and i punched some guy then i walked back into the house and up the stairs and i said" who is the girl that was letting her boyfriend hold her money" and a gurl walked up and i said "here mamas, dont let no bum ass nigga carry your money, make him get his own money" and i walked out of the house but i never shot a gun tryin to rob people i was jus angry about tiffany drinkin because we were havin a kid but soon after that i did shoot a gun off but it had nothig to do with that NYE party....i shot the gun into tiffany's friends hood of her car...see people are always saying things about me possibly having something to do with this and i will adnmit i have an anger problem but i dont put my hands on females...well ive hit girls be4 but thety were my girlfriends but no longer do that srt of thing because i wasnt raised like that but part of that story holds truth ma'am...."

I swear...I don't think he had anything to do with it...he admits he has an anger problem...I'm not defending his behavior but I don't think he had anything to do with L/J's horrific tragedy. I hope I'm not wrong as I know I could be.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pspence - 04-14-2011, 04:53 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM