Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-14-2011, 04:53 PM)pspence Wrote: I swear...I don't think he had anything to do with it...he admits he has an anger problem...I'm not defending his behavior but I don't think he had anything to do with L/J's horrific tragedy. I hope I'm not wrong as I know I could be.

Pspence, What part of this little narrative influenced your opinion?

Was it this " made all the gurls go into a room becuase i feel it is cowardly to take money from girls and i made all the guys in the house empty their pockets "

or " .i shot the gun into tiffany's friends hood of her car"

or maybe "ive hit girls be4 but thety were my girlfriends"

Well I guess its ok to rob people as long as you don't make their bitches watch. And it is ok to shoot off guns to intimidate people as long as you just shoot up their ride. And its ok to smack around bitches as long as she is YOUR 'ho.

I still dont know if he is involved in this crime but nothing HE has said has influenced me at all. I am just unsure because it seems like he'd have been arrested already if they had any proof ~ he'd be an obvious person of interest.

Pspence, seriously I don't mean to insult you at all but WHAT has he said that makes you believe him? Every time he opens his mouth I am more convinced he is a sociopath. At the very least he is an extremely arrogant and dangerous criminal.

I am thinking maybe you have led a sheltered life (lucky you) and have not ever had to actually live around someone with a selfish, criminal mindset like this; someone that is a complusive liar and thief. Maybe you really don't understand what kind of havoc they wreak. It sounds like you feel sorry for him ????

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Nina - 04-14-2011, 05:59 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM