Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

Another thought came to mind this morning, when I was trying to fall asleep- I am typing this off, before work
and a bit rushed, so bear with me.

Since I have always felt that TW could be involved in this, I started thinking of the phone calls.

A scenario came to mind, that I started tossing around, and wondered if anyone could add to this...

Lets say that TW had dropped the perps off at the home, and perhaps parked a few blocks away, intending to rob the home.
This circle of people would know the Straubs were out of town, and may even know that JC had plans to be at a friends house
watching a game, and LS would be at work.

Perhaps LS was let off work, earlier than she as schedules (very common with wait staff jobs) and they came home during the robbery.

The perps may of attempted to hide in the home, and could of text TW on her phone, telling her they were stuck and to make an excuse to have
JC and LS leave, so they could get out, without being caught.

TW calls JC, wanting to hang out, and says she needs a ride, can he come get her? They agree to.
Because TW must wait for the perps, who cannot leave the home, until JC and JS leave the home, then chances are, they will get to TW's house
before she will, which means, she will not be there, so now, she speaks with them to tell them she is going to the store, and if she is not home
to just let themselves in, and she will be right there.

And it could be, that the perps were noticed in their hiding spots, while JC and LS were still in the home, before they left, and this is where things went wrong.

Upon discovering a "friend" hiding in a closet (or the shower, or just pick a place), JC says, Bro, what are you doing here? He knows the guy, he is confused... but not feeling he is in danger at this point...

I dunno... I should do more sleeping and less thinking- but I thought I would toss this out there, and see what anyone else can add, or take away from this scenario.

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 04-14-2011, 07:34 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM