Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-15-2011, 09:31 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(04-15-2011, 08:44 PM)heartbreaker6713 Wrote: Maytee has just posted a picture of Johnny's grave site and the celebration they are doing to celebrate his birthday today.

On the RIP site.

Heartbreaker, You have the perfect avatar for this story! I haven't peeked at Maytee or RIP since last night. By the way thanks so much for the great explanation on the various drugs and effects. It helps me to understand what is going on in their body. It may have been pplrcrazy that said if oxy doesn't give a good kick then Lisa would maybe add Vicodin or if she'd been doing oxy awhile - something like that - I was trying to find out more about Heroin and one article said being on oxy etc., can lead to Heroin use - so its terribly scary I think out their with these young people.

To finish up they may mention Maytee on the 11 p.m. news no arrest etc., and to-day was Johnny's 22nd birthday. Thanks!

It is true that people will add other drugs in combo to magnify the effects of the drugs. I just know that for me I definitely couldn't handle driving a car or anything like that if i had both of them in my system. I can see why people would say servers would use them to boost their tips or what not it makes you chatty and like i said i wanted to be lovey and cuddle up. Another drug that i have heard people will add in combination is xanax. and/or drinking on top of this. I just don't trust drinking at all with taking my medicines i don't risk that stuff at all, it's just too scary! I also have to take a nerve medicine but this doesn't give any type of high feeling you'd notice. It's insane to think of the combination that people put their bodies through. I don't know if it's just my doctor or if it's the state or if it's because he's located in the hospital but he goes through a state ran pharmacy that regulates only so many pills every 30 days. Even if you lose them or they are stolen they do NOT replace them. Even if you file a police report you are shit out of luck. Now i am sure that obviously if the patients wanted to they could find people on the street but to get them but it's pretty controlled through my doctor.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by heartbreaker6713 - 04-15-2011, 09:51 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM