Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Miss Conspiracy, Damn I sure hope your post is wrong! I wonder if Maytee had not jumped on TW (you set up my son) and lets pretend that never happened! Would we have found out more from TW if Maytee had gone about this differently? TW picked up John Sr and drove him over to Longacre lane - was TW with this Mr. Z that evening? What was TW doing all Sunday evening while Johnny was over at VD's house - Maytee could have asked is 11 p.m. at night normal since TW had no wheels for Johnny and Lisa to go over and pick her up, by the time you drove back to the Straubs it would be getting closer to mid-night then what? play pool or party until 1 a.m. or 2 a.m. and then drive TW home -and Mr. Z if he was along? Maytee could have asked where was babydaddy at maybe he didn't even know? what was going on there - did he have exam papers?
What store did TW go to that night? I am thinking VD was at the Cemetary yesterday I am of the opinion Maytee quizzed VD and questioned VD about Johnny that night at his home over and over.
TW was supposed to be a friend of Johnny and Lisa. TW may know things Maytee doesn't know about the couple. TW could still hold key info., on these terrible murders was Lisa upset with anyone or scared?
or Johnny scared? When TW borrowed the car to drive to Johnny and Lisa what did she tell the people she needed the car for? All of this is my opinion only.
Sorry Conspiracy I was commenting on Post 15275 thanks!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 04-16-2011, 06:17 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM