Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I have talked to AG and ask him some questions and I asked him permission to post it here and he said ok, , its ALOT so please hang on as it maybe several posts long......

First question: I asked him why does Maytee and other people strongly believe he did this or was involed in this...and I told him that we all knew about his criminal past as well as TW's

AG: "the police feel i have something to do with it because maytee told the police i was johnny's only enemy which is a lie, i was friends with johnny up until recently be4 he was killed he was goin aroud telling people i was goin to rob him and maytee ihave only met one time in my life was saying that i called her house in the middle of the night sayin i was gon to rob johnny...n she knew it was me by my voice but ive only met this lady one time in my life and i barely spoke to her besides the polite how r u doing when i first got to their house......n i dont rly care what people think because i am tired of people talkin about me and tiffany so i am oin to defend people and i have a lengthy criminal history, tiffany has nothing but misdeameanors on her record so yea....n maytee has a lengthy history also so why des my criminal past matter? my criminal history is not violent at all so why would that matter and neither is tiffany's....people feel th is us because of maytee and thats the god's honest truth...neither of us woyuld have said anything to maytee if she wouldnt have posted our names all over er website then she talks shit and trys to press charges when we comment back so how r we wrong? we never once said anything to that lady until she started with all this and honestly i could give a fuck what shes going through because she broguht the so-called harrassment onto herself...so thats why people feel we have something with hi but last time i check me and tiffany are the only people in this investigation who are suspects that have did nothing but cooperated to the fullest....we take lie detector and pass them but we must have took percocets and zanax to pass it if u ask maytee....who the hell do we look like Macguyver? i could care less what people think of me..ive been getting accused of things since i was a kid....yea i might have a nasty past and i am not the model citizen but I DO NOT HAVE TO KILL PEOPLE TO MAKE MONEY.....n johnny and lisa were tiffanys friends.....she wouldnt even be in all this if she wouldve listened to me d not went out to that house lookin to see if they were aight when she heardwhat she heard on the phn when she was tlkino johnny...johnny or lisa wouldnt have went and did all that for her or been worried so why did she do all that but thats the type of person she is ...when shes friends with someone she goes all out for them.......and since u know about my past i went to prison for 3 years for being a part of a safe cracking ring....so believe me when i say i would not be punches holes in a wall lookin for an imaginary safe that didnt exist like the paper said....i know all about safes and think about it whoeva did this was far from intelligent becaese how would someone put money into a safe if the wall is covering it? what did they bust the wall ieverytime they wanted to put/grab something out? im so tired of talking to anybody about this.... "

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pplrcrazy - 04-17-2011, 09:04 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM