Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I asked him if he knew who did it, I figured he wouldnt tell me even if he did but still asked him anyways and i also mentioned TW could of been friends with johnny just so they could set him up and I asked him to join mock... This is his reply...

AG:nah i dont know who did it and i dont want to talk on that mock forum because regardless of what i said people are still going to have their opinions and believe me when i say that iam not the type of person to have someone do somthing for me, i feel that is cowardly period.....and i dont have any friends because friends cannot be trusted...and believe me when i say my mother has too much self-respect and and dignity to do anything like maytee so i really can't say people would be acting like that but i somewhat understand what you're saying....but in this world u have to give respect to get it so i can never in this lifetime respect a person that does nothing but spread lies...i am a very honest person and anything anybody ask me i tell the truth about...like i said earlier i have a very nasty past but why should that make me a murderer judge joe brown has a criminal record ...so if a murder is committed in his communtity should he be blamed because he has a criminal history...i am in no way trying to be a smart ass i just dont believe how people that dont even know me can judge me....and as far as me letting tiffany be friends with a person in order for me to rob them...as i said earlier i am far from a coward so i wouldnt ever need some1 to set something up for me .....i wuld mae it happen mysdelf if that was the case but neither of them had anything i wanted and in my eyes whatever they had that someone felt was worth killing them over must have been priceless because jus like u said earlier what happened to them was messed up......im no saint but im not a killer

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pplrcrazy - 04-17-2011, 09:10 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM