Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
THIS IS THE LAST ONE WHERE I ASKED HIM IF I COULD POST on MOCK:

AG:we've did everything the police ask.....i really dont care what u post on your mock forum that we talk about but honestly people are going o have their opinions so i really dont care what peole thin...i have been being judged by people since i was a kid ...to be honest thats the reason im in all of this bullshit right now because of my past and i somewhat understand but its bullshit because i may have did some messed yup things in my past but i have never had to kill anyone to get money....all this is because of gossip from people that dont even know me and if thewy do know me they may have only met me one time in their life...thats life i guess though...and i am in no way worried about the threats ,just worried about getting in troubl;e for defending myself and the ones i love.....u have no idea what we are going through and i am not saying this to get sympathy from anyone but people are filing false [police reports and maytee posted on her facebook if u ha ever been set up by TW or robbed by AP call crimestopper....this is ridiculous and it honestly shows how ignornt maytee is because dont u think if we set someone up or robbed them they would have been called the police....she is truly ignorant and their is no excuse for how that lady is behaving...i know i said some messed up things to that lady but that was because she posted our names on facebook and i dont feel sorry one bit abou aanything i said because it may have been hurtful but i, in no way lied about anything while all this lady does is spread lies,yes i have robbed and shot at people and i am strong enough as a person to admit that, and that is about the only honest thing that has came out of that ladies mouth but whoever i was robbing or shooting at was doing someth they had no business doing and everyone knows thats a part of the GAME if u play in it, but i didnt do those things to people that didnt carry themself in a way like that , u know like into drugs and thing like that so i mean thats life....i may have did some messed up things in my life but i do have strong morals and beliefs and i know living the life i live their isnt too many peplelke me because this is a cutthroat game people are playin out here and only the strongest survive but at the same time as i said earlier i do have strong morals and beliefs so yea.....you can do what you want ive never had anything to hide since all of this began

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pplrcrazy - 04-17-2011, 09:22 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM