Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
pplrcrazy, thanks for sharing these comments. I mean that seriously but I still have some doubts. Could you please ask AG to respond to some of these questions regarding comments he and TW have made?

AG: u dont want none of these problems sweety ..u or ur peoples... i can make u famous.,....jump out ur bushes n put some hot shit in u

What “problems” might he give this girl and how does he intend to make her famous? Maybe she would be a victim in some sort of crime that will be widely reported on? Why would he be hiding in bushes and what “hot shit” would he put in her?

AG: hott shit cuzz. n i still keep that ayyy (gun) right up under my shirt

So, as a convicted felon AG still keeps a gun under his shirt? He made this comment the day before the murders. Did he share this with the detective when he was fully cooperating?

TW: if u forget i kno who da fuk did it.....nigga u curled up in a ball like a lil bitch beggin for ur life...hahahahaha

Again, since TW is fully cooperating, I assume that she shared with the detectives who robbed this boy and had him begging for his life. Correct?

TW: damn its crazy i think johnny n lisa was percocet heads right with the rest of the crew.hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

Oh, the whole crew were perc heads. I guess she told the detectives this and shared what members of the crew might have had reason to come to the Straub home looking for drugs. Right?

TW: i swear hoe i will slice ur throat bytch...

Does TW not share AG’s belief that killing someone is cowardly and wrong?

Since he is so honest and stands up for his mistakes like a man, did AG confess to the detectives that he robbed the guys at the NYE party at gunpoint and shot up TW’s friend’s car?

Inquiring minds want to know. Thank goodness he is being so honest and forthright because maybe he can clear up some of my reservations about him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Nina - 04-17-2011, 01:06 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM