Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-17-2011, 01:24 PM)pplrcrazy Wrote: I can pretty much tell you what hes going to say, regarding the fighting with people hes going to say, you didnt see the other side and what those people did or that he was mad and has anger issues and regarding the gun, im pretty sure its going to be for his safety and or whatever else due to the "life" he lives on the streets.. Regarding Tw, she has a hot temper too and I told him about that he told him that she seems to like to argue with everyone she comes in contact with and he said shes not gonna be doing that "shit" no more... I honestly think most of those questions have been answered in the terms where he says HE HAS ANGER ISSUES and whatever else.. ITs just like anything else I have asked him.. Its going to be the same type of answer.. I also dont want to push him to much.. I didnt do this for an interview with him and to post it from the start but then after talking to him and hearing his side i figured everyone else should hear it too, so I asked his permission to post it...

I agree, that is probably very close to what he would actually say. But I think it is safe to say the he did NOT share this information with the detectives because he would be under arrest for possessing a gun and armed robbery at the NYE party. This would mean he is not fully cooperating with the authorities and that at the very least he is a liar and a con, period.

I for one have not convicted AG in my mind. I still don’t know if he is involved. I have doubts because I think LE would have arrested him if they had any evidence against him. Also because it would be phenomenally stupid for him to antagonize Maytee or answer ANY questions from us if he was involved.

Of course he is going to deny he had anything to do with the murders and maybe he didn’t. That is a real possibility. However, he himself has admitted to RECENT armed robberies, smacking girls around and Johnny being scared AG was going to rob him. Those comments all came directly from AG. That is the reason that I still see him and TW as possible suspects….it has nothing to do with what Maytee or anyone else has said.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Nina - 04-17-2011, 01:51 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM