Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-17-2011, 02:42 PM)shitstorm Wrote: I didn't see AP say anywhere that he "smacked girls around". In fact, he said the opposite.

I can't see why anyone would think he's going to tell the cops about previous activity or his carrying. I'm sure he thinks that has nothing to do with the murder case, and he's right. Why should he go ratting himself out for other things? Anyone who lives that life would have to be a compete retard to announce to the police that they carry a gun. If someone chooses to live the life that he does, I would imagine that avoiding jail is desirable and they don't go out of their way to draw more attention to themselves. Just being logical, here.

My sense is that he had nothing to do with the murders. I can't say the same for Tiffany but don't know.

Direct quote from AG "ive hit girls be4 but thety were my girlfriends"

"my criminal history is not violent at all"

vs.

"i made all the guys in the house empty their pockets but none of them had money but one person so i took that "

" .i shot the gun into tiffany's friends hood of her car"

And TW admitted to knowing who robbed a guy and made him "beg for his life". I think you'd have to be a "complete retard" to admit those things to strangers but they did.

AGAIN, I am not "convicting" AG in my mind. I truly am not convinced he is involved but I can't help thinking the he and TW might know who is responsible. I just think it is a huge coincidence that Johnny feared AG was going to rob him, AG and his buddies were all over FB talking about revenge, etc literally right before the murders, and AG's girlfriend just happens to be the one to sound the first alarm.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Nina - 04-17-2011, 03:06 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM