Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Ok well I asked AG about the hiding and he got mad at me but he did answer. I did explain to him that I didnt mean for it to come out the way he took it, but this was his reply.....

AG:in hiding or on the run from what? i go in public nearly everyday, am i in hiding because we dont go out to bars and things like that? and i do not like to mess with the police one bit so people can say whatever they want because i dont fuck with the police....unlik these pope tha talk shit on facebook but re charges when people talk shit back to them...we dont fuck with the police and if yu are ging to be mssaging me talkin abot" rumor has it" and shit like that dont even bother messaging me anymore thank you...in hiding because i dont want o be seen in public or g out to bars so i can end up gettingmyself in troble for peple threatening us o tring to to harm s an me e u fucking someone p...s if that sw cnsidered in hiding than i guess a lot of people in this world are in hiding.... people are so fucking ignorant and have no lifes....i dont got to hide frm no1 because never in my life could i fear any person in this world that bleeds just like m....so you can post that on your mock forum and if you feel the need to message me about the rumors is this ancd that don bother messaging me periodddddd

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pplrcrazy - 04-17-2011, 09:53 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM