Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
After speaking with AG earlier about the statement maytee made about him being on the run, I mentioned to him that if he feels his life is in danger or anything like that he should contact the police and inform them of the threats being made to him and this was his reply...

AG: well tiffany has talked to them because they stay in contact with tfanyawe just mad beauenever have we once wentout of our way to say anything to maytee and since the police have told us to stop corresponding back and forth with her wde have but its just crazy how she can post whatever she wants on facebook and i would asluely not be mad one bit if the things she was posting were honest and truthful but their all lies and its just fucked up....its aight im not really worried about it at akll until someone attempts to do anything then im jus worried about being prison f4rthe rest of my life over false accusations and defening myself but to be hones ...my girlfriend, my unborn child and my family are all i have in this world and i wouldnt hesitate at all to take someones life tha was trying to harm them, aleast i would know i was sitting in prison for the rest of my life over something that nothng in this world means more to me....but ihpe it never comes down to that because i am not an angel and i am capabe of a lot but ive been there and doneall of that ad i've never really actually got to livemy life because of the choices i have made in the past and as of recently i have stated to live my life and it feels good so hopefully all of this never omes to blows

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pplrcrazy - 04-17-2011, 11:36 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM