Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered

Wow seems I've missed a lot while gone... or not Smiley_emoticons_smile Same old same old I see LOL. Well the convo that Pspence had with AG was telling IMO so he goes into this NYE party that TW is at... drinking....3 months pregnant. He orders the women into one room, by gunpoint.... & robs the men at the party... by gun point. BUT he's a gentlemen because he supposidly gives one chick back her money that the dude says belongs to his girl.... how fucking nice of him *SWOON* I only hope to have a man as thoughtful & sweet someday. Smiley_emoticons_kotz

TW & AG may be in "hiding" because TW likes to flap her gums & threaten people a little to much yes? I'm reminded of the comments she left under baby daddy #2's picture of the cash where she laughed at the dude who got robbed & begged for his life & the comments that ensued because of that. The "hiding" may have nothing to do with Maytee but of course... go ahead & blame her for that too. IIntersting I first hear of them going into "hiding" after that incident....

As I've said before, even if TW & AP have ZERO to do with this.... from what I've read, I'd just assume they be banished from the planet. They are not good people, they are not people I want as my neighbors, they are not people I want around my child.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Freshbait78 - 04-18-2011, 12:28 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM