Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I told AG not to bother with the post he reads and this was his response to defending himself and family and what Maytee posts, also he added other things he wanted to say..

AG: yea i understand that but ever since i was a kid ive neevr played with people even bringin drama to my houe so i know if i even en people arud my house i ould come ot sde and handle it and i know that would end me up in trouble, and the sad thing is that im a real enogh person that if i have problems with someone i dont bring that drama to their house where people who have nothing to do with things also lay their heads, im right at that person but thats what makes the world so diverse i guess...oh well and the police see the things she prints from wehat tiffany has told me but when they get on to print the shit off i guess its been erased....its nothing ive been recieving death threats since i was a teenager so its nothing new im jus worried bout my family because i know what i am capable of....jus hope i dont have to take it there.....we'll be aight and if by chance someone does take my life well they did a good ob because i stay on my Ps and Qs but wont anything be happenin to tiffany or my family while im on watch...its just so crazy because i could understand all of this if the police like i had evidence that we had something to do with this but they just couldnt prove it but thats not even the case here.. of this beause of our past, reputations, and nothing but hearsay so its pretty fucked up but hey what can u do but keep on pushin...something will give and i hope they catch who did tis because that was soe messed up shit they did to that girl bvecause honestly johnny was no angel and sometimes if u play in this game u gotta pay but that girl was a civilian and that was honestl messed up...besides neither of them had to die...i dont know but i know that johnny was far from a tough guy and if he had something someone wanted an they came at him aggressive he would've jus gave it up thats what so weird about all this because he wasnt the tough type u know...its jus messed up all around thats why i feel it as someone that had something against him or someon that felt johnny had something he just wasnt trying to come off it but anyone that knows him knows that when ther shit hits the fan he's gone cooperate...i dont know its jus like thats what whoever did this had in mind before they even went there u know

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pplrcrazy - 04-18-2011, 10:11 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM