Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-18-2011, 07:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(04-18-2011, 07:46 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: where do i defend him exactly?

You haven't. I went back & checked. I couldn't find anything that would substantiate her claim that he was being defended by the people who were posting.

Just for the record, these posts by members here could be interpreted as defending AG and TW........

"We're also trying to give a guy with an admitted bad past a break"
Giving him a break why? He has admitted to being a convicted felon carrying an unlicensed firearm, armed robbery, and hitting his girlfriends - all in RECENT weeks. We excuse all this because he has "anger issues" . WTF?

" I think this he is a guy that is trying to stay clean for his family..." - First of all, I'm going to have to agree that he was fucked up when he posted that incoherent babble last night so the "clean" is questionable (IMO).

His girlfriend is pregnant with her FOURTH illegitimate child and neither of them has a full-time job and TW has not paid child support on the kids already here. Also, I've seen TWO of the baby daddies complain that they never even call her kids. Piss poor family management if you ask me.

Oh wait, he did say he was going to "flyp a little money" to take his bitches to Olive Garden. Think he meant flipping some burgers or you think maybe he meant getting a couple drug deals done. Which seems more likely?

He's signed up for summer school now? Wait, I thought he was writing a paper for school the night of the murders? So he dropped out this semester I guess. Why? So he'll have time to answer questions from Mock at 4:30am? Sounds like he has his family's best interest at heart.

And he constantly brags about being a thug and proud of it. "N Thatz Reallll" .... If he gets killed then "fuck it" he says, because at least he will know that he didn't snitch and was buried a "G". Which is certainly more important than staying alive to care for your chid right?

"shes announcing her threats (against AG) very bodly and honestly its starting to piss me off. "

Ok, let me get this straight – AG tells some young girl (that is a complete stranger) he is going to hide in her bushes and put a “hot one” in her. He’ll make her famous. But that is ok because poor boy has “anger issues” and that is just FB babble.

Then Maytee, in her own FB babble, makes threats against the man she honestly believes murdered her son and THAT pisses you off? Can we excuse her because she has anger issues? Who's anger is more justified you think?

I could list several more examples that could be interpreted as defending AG but I won't because it doesn’t matter. We’re all going to interpret it our own way. For discussion sake, I'm just sayin'............

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Nina - 04-18-2011, 11:31 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM