Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-18-2011, 11:26 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Maytee:

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
Cowards stop snoopin on this page n do the world a favor and kill yourselves cus either way you got one way ticket to hell n deathrow COWARDS you know what you did and you wont get away with it i promise!!!! Justice
about an hour ago via iPhone

Attention evil demons instead of tattle telling lies you should come clean n tell the truth about how you set up johnny n lisa n had them robbed n murdered you sick evil demons then maybe just maybe their spirits wont haunt you as much but i doubt it cus evil like you has to pay n be tormented for eternity god doesnt forgive demons like you he casts your kind into the pits of hell asap!!!!!

2 hours ago via iPhone
And you know how stupid and ignorant you look for complaining about me for telling the truth about your evil deeds HA their is no salvation for you and your spineless snakes you sick low life pathetic inhuman sewer trash. God hates ugly you devil spawns and i cnt wait till the day you all die the worst deaths ever for all your evil deeds!!!!! Justice

i've noticed one of the posters, AH, is always trying to stir Maytee up, but even more, she tries to get Maytee to talk about the investigation. she posts in terms that appear to be concerned, but in reality i can see she is prying. trying to weasel information out. it's so obvious to me, i wonder if Maytee sees it?

I noticed that. It is a fake profile set up recently with only Maytee's pages listed. I am pretty certain AH is one of the Mockers here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Nina - 04-18-2011, 11:33 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM