Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
Is it possible that AG is “laying low” because he fears for his life because of threats from other parties related to other crimes that he has admitted to? He posted this on Jan 3rd, long before Maytee ever threatened him, but right after his NYE robbery: “shit im chillin haha apprently somebodies gonna kill me haha do me the favor foreal”

Or possibly because TW admitted she knew who had her baby’s cousin begging for his life and laughed about it? His family took offense to that and threatened them; do you blame them? ONE WEEK ago, he and TW both were arguing with these people about this - TW brought it up not them – is that staying “under the radar” ?

And if they are laying low for any of those reasons, is that commendable? They get a pat on the back and it is wrong of someone to recommend that you call Crime Stoppers on them. What would they have to do for you to frown upon them? Admit to putting a bag over someone’s head?

Someone actually said that maybe AG might be just what TW needs to get her shit together? This guy with no job who readily admits to robbing, punching, and shooting at her friends because he is pissed off at her – because she is drinking/drugging while pregnant. Oh yes, TW you go girl – way to get it together ! Notworthy

Pplrcazy, You are the one saying HELLLOOOO like we are too dense to comprehend what he is saying. I hear you, I just don’t buy his bullshit . Smiley_emoticons_razz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Nina - 04-18-2011, 04:32 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM