Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-18-2011, 05:17 PM)Nina Wrote: No, I don't think the cops would and I am not even saying that they should. I am only posting that crap because some of the people on here keep talking about how they believe AG and think he is innocent. And I say BASED ON WHAT? His con man stories? Whether he is guilty of this crime or not he is NOT the poor misunderstood boy they are making him out to be.

People are getting upset that Maytee is telling people to call crime stoppers and "threatening" him. A couple have even said she is pissing them off. Now I think Maytee is a certifiable nut case for sure, but who is she hurting by posting that crap? Not any of these hood rats, they do a lot worse than call each other names. For whatever reason she in convinced they were involved in her son's murder. I have no idea if he is or not but I can not understand this need to defend him and get mad at her. Let them both talk their shit and maybe, just maybe it will flush out the info that LE needs.

I think the question is did AP kill J&S. There is no evidence that he did. It doesn't matter that he's committed other crimes or is a hoodrat. None of that makes him guilty of murder. Don't you think if his DNA was found at the scene, in a house we've never heard he was ever in, that he would be picked up and charged? He is easily accessible to local LE, yet NOTHING has come forth implicating him in the murders.

We also don't know if someone had a vendetta against Maytee or her husband. Maybe that's why she was so worried about her son being robbed and "abducted" - her word, not mine. Maybe her over the top rantings at two people the cops don't seem interested in are because something SHE did put her son in danger. With no info from LE, there is no way of knowing.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 04-18-2011, 05:54 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM