Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I dont know if AG and TW are guilty or not, if you go by what Maytee says, then yes they are and she has good cause to think so because Tw was the last person to talk to AG, and I believe I would feel the same way.. The only thing that bothers me and from what I take it, a few others as well is why get on facebook and announce all of that? If they are guilty then let LE do their job and convict them because the threats are just going to cause more drama for everyone involved and lord knows we dont want anymore people getting hurt or murdered in this case when its not even solved yet. I know AG has done some very stupid ass things and he needs to turn his life around because we do NOT need people like that walking the streets at all.. I can only at this point go by what Maytee says and Ag and TW say, I take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt. Maytee is no saint and neither is AG and TW, they all need help in my book but I am just the type of person that I like to hear both sides and take it from there. If AG and TW committed this terrible terrible crime then they need to be punished for it, end of story.. Nina and Freshbait, I understand exactly where you are coming from in the regards to the things he has said and done, I think its f'd up for sure I never said it wasnt, I just am open minded about the killings because all I have on both ends is what each side says, I have no facts of anything really, just like everyone else.. I still feel soo bad for Maytee even though I dont approve of some of the things she has said, I couldnt imagine loosing a child and then not having any answers or arrests. I think just about everyone who has followed this case has gotten emotionally involved some how.. Its heart breaking and at the end of the day everyone just wants ANSWERS!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pplrcrazy - 04-18-2011, 05:54 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM