Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-18-2011, 06:52 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Maytee:

Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
The spirits of johnny n lisa will haunt you till you evil demons go to deathrow n rot in hell i will never stop exposing your identities the whole world will know about how you set them up to be robbed you skank n how your prince of darkness snitch coward low life skum murdered my beautiful kind lovin kids.... Deal with it or kill yourself cus its not going to end till you all die!!!!!!!!
9 minutes ago via iPhone

she's not "exposing" anyone or anything. she's setting herself up for an involuntary commitment to a loony bin. same thing over and over, day and night. her grief has made her deranged, delusional, perhaps a danger to other people if not herself. it's seriously concerning. this stuff is irrational.

Back when all of the records were posted, wasn't there something about her being committed to some mental health facility or program?

There is something about her behavior that keeps making me feel like she carries some guilt about what happened. That may be entirely wrong but it's just a gut feeling. I don't know if she had dangerous acquaintances that she pissed off, was on the edge of some serious drug cartel stuff (dunno if those stories about her husband being in a heroin bust were true), from the very beginning it seemed she knew right away that a worst case scenario had occurred and I wonder why.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by shitstorm - 04-18-2011, 07:03 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM