Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
These are comments on one of BA's pictures:

TW: mayee please stop ommentingon all my pics.i dont say shit to you so why are you 2 m.i didnt your son up i love johnny and lisa.and i cant wait tilleatch who did this either so it shows you i am not involved at all.im sorry u think the worst of me but think what you want until that day that person is caught.cuz im waiting right with you.thank you ..and god bless
7 hours ago

Maytee: Your fake and you know i know you set up my son but god will make sure you all pay for your evil deeds and all the wrong you did and you mustve had alot of hatred for lisa n johnny to set them up to be robbed n murdered and quit lying you k...See More
7 hours ago

TW i dont got nothing else to say to you.i just wanted to let you kno what i had to say.im sorry for ur loss and im sorry u feel the way you do about me.
7 hours ago

Maytee: You should be sorry about what your future holds for you in the court of law and in gods law too
7 hours ago

TW: maytee im not going to sit and argue with you .sorry...im going to b the adult in this sitiuation and not even let you get to me
7 hours ago

AG: why do you constantly feel the need to say shit to us when we do not go out of our way at all to say anything to you, but when we get to clownin on you because you talk so much shit you try n press charges along wit your friends? well imma jus let you know that we wont be helping you out anymore ma'am
6 hours ago

AG: and about the comment you put on your page about my records working mother not being able to save me....if you only knew my mother would never in this lifetime risk her job to help me ova some petty ass accusations and neither would i even want her to do so...haha my mother sent me to prison my first time so you should do your homeswork next time before you speak on shit you know nothing about
6 hours ago

Maytee: Noone escapes gods law he will make sure justice is served and all you evil demons go to deathrow for setting up johnny n lisa to be robbed n murdered....see you in court oh n btw everytime you threaten my life i will document with law enforcement!!!!
6 hours ago

AG okay ma'am
6 hours ago

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by trixie - 04-19-2011, 09:44 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM