Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP MAYTEE NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY AT MOCK YOU ARE A GREIVING MOTHER AND NOBODY SHOULD BE POKING FUN AT THAT!!!.

I for one, take offense to this. At no point in time have I as a mock forum member ever judged nor said anything negative towards Maytee, nor poked fun at her.
I am the daughter of a Meth addict. I judge no one. Not even my own mother who chose a lifestyle of drugs over the well being of her own children, many times over.
Point of fact:" Daughter of drug user does not use drugs", "has an awesome career "and "5 health happy children"... People can and do, learn form the mistakes of others without having to make the same bad choices for themselves.

There is much proof, that kids from a good home can still make bad choices, as well as kids from bad homes, can make good choices.

Judging Maytee for her parenting skills, will add nothing to this case. Its reflective, but really leads nowhere. It proves nothing.

We can argue till the cows come home, if JC would of ended up this way, or not, under other parental influences or not, and we still have nothing!!! we just cannot know that. Like, Ted Bundy.... came from a good family, no excuse for his actions, just nothing! ( he is a relative of mine by marriage , so yes I do know about the twisted adoption situation-his mother, was his sister and all that, so no need to fill me in) but he made his own choices, and none of them could possibly be reflected upon the people he called family. He made a point of mentioning that himself, that he came from a good family and nothing he did, came from them.

I do understand this woman is in more pain, than anyone should ever be expected to endure. She reminds me of a wounded animal at times, you approach them wanting to help, and they bite and snip at you, not knowing who to trust.. they just lash at everything and everyone, I do not blame her for this, I am not in her shoes, I do not know, and hope to never know what I might do in the same situation! But I am proud to be part of a group who is trying to help, even if they are not sure how to help- but their thoughts, and feelings are in the right place, and I do not appreciate being thrown out as someone who is just like everyone, who might of stated a judgment, or negative opinion towards this woman. I personally, never have.
Some people here have, and they have their reasons, but its not right to trash the entire board for the thoughts of just a few.

I choose not to have an opinion of Maytee, she is a grieving mother and I thank god every day, I am not in her shoes.
I am not trying to solve this crime, but if any thoughts or feelings, or ideas, I have to add to this, helps in any way, I am more than willing to contribute, and I am happy that others are willing to be here, just the same.

Forgive me for my outburst on this, but at some point, they should learn how to aim their words and not just shoot out at every one blindly.

I have not been a perfect mother, I did the best I could, and when I knew better, I did better. I learned. So I personally judge no one.
And perhaps, that is why it is so disturbing, for me to be judged!
sorry for my rave, just had to vent...

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 04-20-2011, 01:13 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM