Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-20-2011, 04:46 PM)pspence Wrote: Nina said "If you read all Truth Be Told's posts you will see that she believes the murders were an "elaborate scheme" (her words, not mine) by Maytee and apparently John Sr. "

Truth to be Told doesn't believe it was an elaborate scheme by Maytee to have her child killed but that she may be some how involved...but not in any way by having her child be killed...

The part about them being tied up was discovered by Maytee's cousin, when she looked in the window, just before Johnny's dad broke down the front door. Nobody knew about that until then.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

I wish I could find the 911 calls where Maytee is screaming
at the operator saying he might be kidnapped or tied with
towels....

Here is what the newspaper (Toledo Blade) says about the cousin
discovering the bodies. *See bold below* So I beg to differ with you. I believe
Maytee had knowledge that something was going down, but thought it
would just be Johnny tied up or kidnapped....she did not expect whomever
was sent to do a home invasion to kill her kid.

There is NO OTHER REASON FOR HER TO SAY TO A DISPATCHER THAT
HER KID WAS TIED WITH TOWELS OR KIDNAPPED UNLESS SHE HAD
PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF SOMETHING GOING DOWN.

John Clarke boosted the cousin up so she could look inside a window. When he did, she saw the bodies sprawled on the kitchen floor. They both had plastic bags over their heads, and their hands were bound with duct tape, police said.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by WolfHouse - 04-20-2011, 10:06 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM