Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-20-2011, 02:52 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: that lying dirtbag whore alwaysbitchen just posted this on maytee's justice FB:

I HAVE TOTALLY REMOVED MYSELF FROM THAT MOCK THING BECUASE I THOUGHT THEY WERE VERY THOUGHTLESS AND HEARTLESS WITH THERE FORUMS!!THEY ALSO HAVE ADMITTED PASSING AROUND MY E-MAIL ACCOUNT AND INFO.JUST SAD WHEN THEY GOTTA PICK AT VICTIMS LIKE YOURSELF!!

What a liar...especially since LC and Duchess have made it clear they will not allow innocent victims names, OR,
any personal info of the members here to be posted. Crazy bitch. Plus, Maytee must have taken LC's note to heart...
that post has been deleted. I couldnt find it.

(04-20-2011, 03:39 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: By the way, her little poem she claims to have written was written back in the 80s by the founder of a drug abuse program in Houston.
LC called it from the beginning with that lowlife idiot.
(04-20-2011, 06:34 PM)fabulous Wrote:
(04-20-2011, 05:58 PM)Nina Wrote: Pretty certain BB is the poster that goes by "SheSickensMe" on TCR and not Maytee. SheSickensMe has the same grammar & the same habit of putting a space between her last word and the exclamation points she constantly uses.

(Just FYI...the names SheSickensMe is in reference to JsMom hah)

ahhh...thanks for that. I don't follow TCR at all...but I did read it a few times and yes JSMom is not well liked. I haven't even seen her post in here in forever though. (I'm NOT complaining about that though!!)

WHAT is TCR? I cant figure it out...ugh.

(04-20-2011, 11:10 PM)WolfHouse Wrote: Am I the only one who finds this odd?

First 911 Call

Maytee says.......Tiffany said the cabinets look ransacked........

I’m praying that my son is ok. Oh Lord. Oh My God.

My husband is on way to Straubs now...10 min to arrival.

Second 911 Call -Maytee in her car

Johnny's Mother: "I want to know where my son and his girlfriend are at. I want to know if they got abducted by whoever tried to assault them and rob them."

Why would she know that someone was going to rob them and possibly assult them?

Well, perhaps it was the manner in which his phone call with TW went..."hey bro, what are you doing here" then the
phone going dead...that would set off my alarms that there was something going down...and as a natural worry wart,
the rolodex in my head would be going crazy. Abduction would def be on my list. At any rate, its obvious that the woman
doesnt think in a straight line (i knew this before this murder as she was on my friends list on fb before and at the time of
the murders)....so how would we know what would be her first thought? she def isnt conventional in her ways of thinking.
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by imsuchawildflower - 04-21-2011, 12:46 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM