Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(04-24-2011, 07:26 PM)shitstorm Wrote: Does anyone think the Sylvania robbery could be related to Johnny's & Lisa's murders?

SS, I don't think these punks are involved - it sounds to me like they were too young for the kind of torture that Johnny and Lisa went through. I was followed last year home by a gang of characters and it was more than 12 miles - however I have always watched around me in parking lots and over my shoulder and watch whose in the rearview mirror - I got an uneasy feeling about this car - I kept on driving and called the Sheriff - I went on to the next town and the Sheriff met me along with the police - they took care of that matter - I went on home. Drive to the nearest Police Station - call 911 don't go home - a couple of nice big dogs being at home helps. I was sorry to read about the couple in the Blade and then the woman had a heart attack due to all the stress, the Detectives found out they had been stalking other cars - so this stalking people is going on.

"Detective Jeff Pauli said there are times when people living in Toledo or elsewhere in northwest Ohio will cross the Ohio-Michigan border and commit crimes, but there’s nothing to suggest that there are increased incidents.

“This has been ongoing as far as I can remember,” Detective Pauli said. “There are times where it seems like I’m always in Toledo or the Toledo area, Lucas County area, and there are times I’m just not.”

(from The Toledo Blade)

I don't think this group stalked Johnny and Lisa from TGI Friday's - one goes up to Johnny and the other stands as a look-out while the 2 women are in the car - the guy with the gun didn't come with bags and duct tape over his arm. So I am ruling them out. The punks saw this older couple probably driving a very nice car - they had white hair and the punks are thinking to themselves I'll bet they have a couple of dollars on them, so they drive 12 miles to follow them - its disgusting - I hope the Judge throws the book at them all!

Toledo Police Lt. David Schmidt has a good list of Safety Suggestions
in the Blade article.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by NightOwl - 04-24-2011, 09:02 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM