Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(05-26-2011, 09:39 PM)Adub Wrote: LC, I believe that username and tiki have been mocking around in the cell block. Username bumped the thread and I read in the rules thread that bumping is a no no. And then Tiki comes in and thinks she will be cute with the George comment Smiley_emoticons_fies There is nothing cute about duct tape. When it is applied to murder people. Both of them should be ashamed of mocking out of place, IMO.

Sorry, Adub. I wasn't being cute.

Do you think the horror that Jose Baez is creating, in the Casey Anthony trial (associating George Anthony and the duct tape to Caylee's body), isn't possible in this case?

Do you believe that an attention whore of a defense attorney wouldn't use a similar asinine theory to shift doubt from the murder(s) of Johnny and Lisa?

I suggest you reread the thousands of posts speculating on the duct tape with Johnny and Lisa's murders. My post was to get people thinking what is happening in the Anthony trial might very well happen with Johnny and Lisa.

Besides . . . if I wanted to be cute, I'd have mentioned demons, tarot cards, facebook posts, Toledo white-trash or the fact the it seems everyone who claims they want justice for Johnny and Lisa just sit on their asses, behind computers, and play detective.

Hope your 'roids are gettin' better. If not, may I suggest a doughnut cushion to ease the pain?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by BlueTiki - 05-28-2011, 12:59 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM