Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
i see Maytee was reading here and now spells 'heinous' correctly. Smiley_emoticons_wink

you really should join here Maytee, you'll have a very large group of readers! and we want to see justice served also!
just email me at [email protected] and let me know who you are, i'll let you right in. and nobody here will be abusive! Hibye take care~~

Maytee at Justice page:

#
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa
JUSTICE for JOHNNY CLARKE and LISA STRAUB $25,000 and growing to anyone with info leading police to arrests evil criminals that commited heinous crimes please call crimestopper @ 4192551111 or 4193225928
6 hours ago via iPhone ·

#
And keep driving past my house i got you all on camera dare try n come up in here and their gonna carry you all out in body bags before that lethal injection takes effect in deathrow. And their is no wires to cut on my alarm its wireless you cowards so try it and see WTF happens to all you. Trust me big john would love to devour all you
11 hours ago via iPhone ·
o
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa Forsure them bitches will feel the heat
10 hours ago ·
o
Justice Will Prevail for Johnny and Lisa Effin low life sewer rat cowards they know what time it is over here
10 hours ago ·

#
JOHNNY AND LISA WILL LIVE AGAIN YOU EVIL DEMONS WILL DIE N ROT IN HELL FOR ETERNITY N DARKNESS YOU ALL WILL NOT GET A SECOND CHANCE AND I CNT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL DEAD N SPIT ON YOUR LOW LIFE COWARDS
11 hours ago via iPhone

#
Hey evil demon cowards you all know damn well that johnny wouldve beat every one of your low life asses one on one but you cowards went in a group to set him and lisa up but you know dam well if they wouldve been over here you all would be dead and you will all pay n die for your evil deeds not one of you got away we all know who you are remember weak link their is no perfect crime.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Lady Cop - 06-06-2011, 11:33 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM