Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
I found this on a picture on one of their friend's pages:

Maytee You n your lil spineless crew have a one way ticket to deathrow n rot in hell you evil skank you know everybody knows that you had donald johnny n lisa murdered i hope they haunt you every sec of everyday!!!!!!
April 18 at 2:13am

Maytee AND THEY WILL ROT IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY TOO....JUSTICE FOR MY JOHNNY N LISA
Thursday at 1:56pm

TW omg does it ever stop...!
Yesterday at 12:47am

Maytee NOPE NOT TILL YOU ANSWER AND ARE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE FOR ALL YOUR EVIL DEEDS DEMON
17 hours ago

TW Well thats not going to happen to some1 who has nothing to do with it.
15 hours ago

Maytee We will let god be the judge of that and law enforcement
15 hours ago

TW yes we will....
11 hours ago

Maytee AMEN...GOD=JUSTICE=KARMA!!!!!!!
11 hours ago

TW yup and your going to see it wasnt me the whole time...i cant wait till there is justice whoever did this needs to pay for their fucked up actions.johnny and lisa did not deserve that they were good people and some1 took their life ova some bullshit so yes i agree with you 100 %.......justice...!
10 hours ago

Maytee But you are guilty as sin and as them cus when you heard johnny and that phone call you couldve save their lifes if you called the police WTF were you thinking????
10 hours ago

TW never did i think any shit like that was happening .he told me he would call me back.so how did i know any thing like that was goin on.i wish i could of saved their lifes.i really do.you cant blame me .....im not guilty of nothing i want whoever did this to be caught also and if i knew anything you better believe i would help this case all the way.but i dont.
10 hours ago

Maytee You told big j*** n me you heard johnny scream at unknown person in background when you was talking to him saying hey bro wtf are you doin? Then you told big j*** he also said who the fuck are you? Then he said he call you back.....if i heard anyone saying that i would call the police especially when they never answered back.are you forgetting i have all the phone records????
10 hours ago

TW i cant take back not calling the police but ive did everything to cooperate in helping them and im sorry i cant help the case anymore.i wish i knew more.sorry..!
10 hours ago

Maytee Remember NO EVIL DEEDS GO UNSEEN EVERYTHING DONE IN THE DARK ALWAYS COMES TO LIGHT and you will have to answer to god one day just like everyone else....
10 hours ago

Maytee They would still be alive today if you had called the police.... Why didnt you??????
10 hours ago

TW if thats how you feel about me i cant change that.. but you'll see when there is justice..and im goin to leave it at that.im sorry about your loss....and god bless you an your family.!
10 hours ago

Maytee You still didnt answer why didnt you call the police??? And why would you call sherrita to call me when you knew exactly where i live you couldve just came n told me yourself???? And why would you wait two hours at that??? Alot of unanswered questions that dont make any sense
10 hours ago

Maytee Your silence shows guilt tiffany why arent you answering simple questions i asked????
10 hours ago

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by trixie - 06-19-2011, 11:14 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM