Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
[quote='BlueTiki' pid='172065' dateline='1308410941']
[quote='Nina' pid='172056' dateline='1308408674']
TW on AG's FB page: baby i want you to know i love you and that ima b here thru all this right by ur side.its me an you against the world..!and ima show you im down 4 you

Perhaps I read too much into things, and it would not be the first time I was guilty of that.. but this message sounds desperate to me.
If this boy is about to do time, and lets all hope that is the case because he deserves nothing less than a prison sentence for this fiasco! Then this would also be the perfect opportunity for someone to roll on the others, so to speak, assuming he may be involved in this murder.

This girl is down for him? did someone on here explain that means something along the lines of not "snitching" ? could this be her way of saying its just you and me standing together, and I am not talking! I am here for you, be there for me too! don't say shit! ?

Just a guess on my part and maybe even the wrong one, but something sounds out of place here- like there is a reason to read between the lines.

It would be irresponsible to think that all of the men, in this girls life, like showing up at places and robbing people at gun point, pistol whipping them, and she has no involvement nor any clue that any of these things are going on. I call bullshit!

I cannot imagine why AG was not arrested and convicted the last time that he turned up at someones home and pulled a gun, and robbed people and shot up a car???? Makes no sense- where I live people go to prison for less than that.

While I hesitate to say I am 100 percent convinced that TW and AG committed the murders of Johnny and Lisa, I will say. that I would be severely shocked to learn they had no connection at all.

This may be a critical turning point in this investigation. It would not be the first time that "true love" disintegrated under the weight of a lengthy prison sentence. It will be interesting to see what happens next!

I LOVE God, but his fan club scares the shit out of me!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by Snoopy - 06-22-2011, 06:10 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM